Date Published Tue, 18 Oct 2016 08:54:07 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Required Experience 1-3years
Expiry Date May 28
Admiralty apartments is an equipped apartments Hotel located at GRA Up station Bamenda
Cameroon. Built in 2015 and with over 28 apartments, it provides first class services to its clients.
Contract Length: Permanent
The role of the General Manager of Admiralty apartments is to manage the apartment and provide
first class services to its clients, and to oversee Overall management of the Hotel apartment premises
and management of staff
* Negotiate terms and conditions for rental with potential clients.
* Attracts and retain tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants;
* Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases
* Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of
occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations;
* Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
* Enforces occupancy policies and procedures
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Property Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Holder of a Master’s degree in Business Management and Administration or Hotel Management
At least three years’ experience in a similar role
A people’s person who like to interact with clients
Bilingual in both written and spoken English and French.
If this role looks like with you may be interested in, please email your current CV and cover letter
with three traceable references