Date Published Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:28:41 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Salary Very encouraging
Required Experience Entry Level
Expiry Date 24/07/2015
Ethiopian airlines has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivalled in efficiency and operational success. And it attributes this success to its workforce. Take advantage of this prospect and the satisfaction of working from a land of 13 months of Sunshine.
Ethiopian welcomes you yet again to join its team in achieving its vision of becoming Africa's World Class Airline.
Perform duty under the direct supervision and direction of the Cabin Supervisor and Senior Cabin Crew. Ensure that cabin safety and security is in accordance to Ethiopian Policy and standard and other regulatory requirements. Provide optimum comfort and service to passengers with courtesy, efficiency, thoughtfulness and ready assistance in conformity with the Ethiopian Airlines standard.
A minimum of High School completion
Age: 18 - 30 years old inclusive
Height: 159 Cms and above
Weight: proportional to height
Fluent in English & French (Written and Spoken)
- Charming and friendly personalities
- A positive attitude and empathy for others
- Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
- Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values of Ethiopian Airlines
- Sense of humor
- Experience in Customer services areas; Hotels, hospitality industry
- Certificate in Flight Attendant Training
- Knowledge of any other foreign language is advantageous
Registration Date:-From July 13, 2015 – July 24, 2015
- Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, including passport with copy & along with one passport size picture when they come for registration at Ethiopian airlines Area office/ticket office.