Date Published Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:06:01 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Salary Very encouraging
Required Experience 1-3years
Expiry Date 12/08/2015
Super opportunity to join international FMCG company. As CFO, you will be required to develop and execute a finance strategy that includes compliance with all statutory and governance standards and policies including the group secretarial function.
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Budgeting, forecasts to be produced within dates set by the Group
- Budget and forecasts approved by the Group
- Financial and statutory reports produced within set deadlines and in line International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Management of Capital and Expenditure
- CAPEX proposals reviewed and authorised for minimum levels of rejection
- Appropriate CAPEX proposals authorised by CEO and Board
- Finance project CAPEX expenditures and costs monitored
- Corporate funds are optimised
- Debtors days in line with prior year or declining
- Stock obsolescence identified timely and recoverability maximised
Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Chair Risk assessment committee meetings
- All possible risks are controlled for by contingency plans.
- All the assets are adequately insured.
- Compliance with local governance standards, country legislation, regulatory requirements
- Timeous submission of annual audited year end packs
- Clean audit reports and favourable internal audit reports
- Internal and external audits are carried out effectively at the least possible audit cost.
Manage Tax Affairs
- Submission of tax and other relevant statutory returns
- Ensure that tax returns represent the most favourable tax position in accordance with current legislations
- Management of computation of tax and scrutinise detailed schedules for items with tax implications (both deferred and normal tax)
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Cameroon (FCA)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience at Financial Director level (ideally in an FMCG industry)
- Must be a Cameroonian National living in Cameroon or abroad
- A good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework in Cameroon
- Good financial skills, particularly IFRS and standard costing principles.
- Corporate Finance Experience
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of broad financial, auditing and accounting strategies.
Please send CV in English
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.