Date Published Wed, 25 Jul 2018 08:51:30 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Required Experience Entry Level
Expiry Date 29/07/2018
We are an institution (elementary school) seeking someone who can perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers as secretary.
We prefer a young decent bilingual female with an Anglo-Saxon background, who has a perfect mastery of social media especially WhatsApp, and has outstanding communication skills. We promise you an excellent internal customer service experience.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Handle visitors and callers’ inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain records with a high degree of accuracy.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material and other information.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Ensure that the school operates in a consistently organized manner every day.
- Social media and website management
- Should at least be a degree holder.
- At least a year of experience preferred.
- Good time management and communication skills, written and verbal (both French and English language)
- Good organization skills.
- Discrete and self-motivated personnel.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages.
- An ability to work with minimal supervision, and to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Be able to work with frequent interruptions.