Date Published Tue, 08 Aug 2017 12:29:40 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Required Experience 1-3years
Expiry Date August 1
YOU WANT TO BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE, DYNAMIC AND WORLD CHANGING TEAM?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.
A Trade, Logistics and Inventory Services company is looking to hire a Senior Closing Agent/Coordinator in
accordance to the profile described below.
POSITION: CLOSING AGENT/COORDINATOR
- Responsible for drafting contracts in compliance with company principles and transaction decisions.
- Responsible for getting final paperwork and list of needs to escrow agent prior to closing.
- Work closely with concerned parties to ensure closings are properly programmed and effectively
happen on time.
- Maintain checklists for each closing and insuring that the process was always successful and
- Maintain strong relationships with all parties to try and encourage repeat business.
Core Competencies required:
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Excellent at rapid and accurate communication
- Works well under pressure
- Basic knowledge of contract/business law
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any business/social sciences relation field.
- Should have at least 3years of verifiable working experience in closing activities or related fields.
- Must be Proficient in both English and French
- Must be at least 30 years of age.
How to Apply: All applicants should send their CVs