Date Published Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:02:22 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Required Experience 1-3years
Expiry Date August 26
As part of it's expansion in the South West, particularly in Limbe and Kumba, MIFED / ICS (Solidarity Credit institution operating since 2007 in Garoua, Maroua and Ngoundere in the North of Cameroon) lunches the recruitment of seven (7) loan officers.
Mission and functions of the cashier
Reporting to the branch manager, the loan officer's mission is to ensure the proper functioning of the institution's activities in the neighbourhoods and animation of customers and executive bureaus of groups. For this purpose, he/she will be primarily responsible of the following tasks:
- Selection and training of groups;
- Collection of applications and awards of loans;
- Colection of loan repayments and restitution of funds;
- Record keeping;;
- Management of the loan porfolio;
- Management of savings;
- Animation of support organs;
- Participation in impact assessments;
- Securing of funds and material goods.
The candidate for this position must:
- Be a Cameroonian;
- Age between 22 and 40 years;
- Have a minimum qualification either BAC or GCE A level with at least 2 years of experience in the field of microfinance;
- Have qualities of trainer and facilitator;
- Be fluent in the English and local languages.
Applications from female candidates are encouraged
Duty station and date of taking up office
- The work stations are based in Limbe and Kumba
- The candidate(s) should be available no later than 1st October 2016
The application file must include the following documents:
- Hand written application addressed to the director of the institution, bearing the full address and mobile telephone number that the candidate can be reached at all times;
- A motivation letter stating the preferred duty station;
- Updated CV of maximum 2 pages with details of work experience and references;
- Photocopies of certificates and diplomas.
Deadline for receiving files: August 26th, 2016 at 3:30pm
Place to deposit files:
- Buea, Soppo neighbourhood; CAMTEL/FIRST TRUST Building
- Deposit file with DIDIER TONYE, MIFED Monitoring Officer to SWAVIB, Tel: 690 244 348; or send files to Garoua at the following address: MIFED/ICS BP 732 Garoua
You can as well fill the form below
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in an aptitude test and interview.