Date Published Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:02:47 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Required Experience 1-3years
Expiry Date August 26
As part of it's expansion in the South West, particularly in Limbe and Kumba, MIFED / ICS (Solidarity Credit institution operating since 2007 in Garoua, Maroua and Ngoundere in the North of Cameroon) lunches the recruitment of two (2) tellers/cashiers.
Mission and functions of the cashier
Under the authority of the branch manager to whom s\he reports, the teller/cashier's main mission is to ensure the management and security of liquidity placed under his/her responsibility. For this purpose, he/she will be primarily responsible of the following tasks:
- Receiving and disbursing funds in accordance with procedures;
- Deposit and withdraw funds from the bank;
- Establish replenishment requests and having them signed;
- Ensure the safety of funds and prepare periodic reports on the status of cash;
- Fill out the cash journals;
- Perform any other tasks relating to cash management and accounting entrusted by the hierarchy.
The candidate for this position must:
- Be a Cameroonian;
- Age between 22 and 35 years;
- Have CAP/O'level qualification in Accounting;
- Have at least two years professional as a cashier;
- Be comfortable with the use of computer software such as Word and Excel;
- Be fluent in the English language.
Applications from female candidates are encouraged
Duty station and date of taking up office
- The duty stations are based in Limbe and Kumba
- The candidate should be available no later than 1st October 2016
The application file must include the following documents:
- Hand written application addressed to the director of the institution, bearing the full address and mobile telephone number that the candidate can be reached at all times;
- A motivation letter stating the preferred duty station;
- Updated CV of maximum 2 pages with details of work experience and references;
- Photocopies of certificates and diplomas.
Deadline for receiving files: August 26th, 2016 at 3:30pm
Place to deposit files:
- Buea, Soppo neighbourhood; CAMTEL/FIRST TRUST Building
- Deposit file with DIDIER TONYE, MIFED Monitoring Officer to SWAVIB, Tel: 690 244 348; or send files to Garoua at the following address: MIFED/ICS BP 732 Garoua
You can as well fill the form below
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in an aptitude test and interview.