Date Published Mon, 08 Aug 2016 12:06:45 +0000
Contract Type Full Time
Required Experience Entry Level
Expiry Date August 17
POSITION: LOAN OFFICER
A micro-finance institution based in Douala, Cameroon requires the services of a suitably qualified, competent and motivated candidate for position of Loan Officer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Working in conformity with and implement the company’s Loan Policy
- Assist applicants for loans to elaborate their projects, institute accounting and control measures
- Provide financial counseling, education and promotion of products
- Evaluate loan application files and make recommendations to management.
- Visit project sites to appraise feasibility or work in progress.
- Manage loan portfolio and maintain risk within specified limits (less than 5%)
- Prepare and present regular portfolio reports
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Candidates should have at least a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (BACC+3 years) in Banking, Finance, Accountancy, Management or related discipline. Bilingual in French and English. Demonstrated computer skills using office applications. Strong analytical and communication skills. Quest for learning and Critical thinking.
VALUES: Honesty, integrity, professionalism, discipline and teamwork. Positive and proactive attitude.
AGE LIMIT: Not more than 35 years old.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
APPLICATION: Complete applications consisting of motivation letter, CV, references, copies of certificates and other relevant information.